Nationwide Security & Investigative Solutions
34+ Years of Security & Investigative Experience
American Protection Group (APG) has over 34 + years of experience in all levels of commercial, industrial and home security & investigative knowledge. APG Professionals can take care of any need you may have in any size facility. Our security & investigative techniques for commercial, industrial & home facilities are a sure way to keep your family and employees happy and comfortable. Bringing that Peace Of Mind all the time is priceless!
Premier Security Solutions
Armed/Unarmed Security Officers
Armed & unarmed security officers provide protection for all parties involved on or off-site, including business owners, employees, patrons & clients.
Uniformed Security Officers
Uniformed security officers minimize harmful situations at your company’s property and ensures that all employees are safe while doing their jobs.
Construction Site Security
Construction site security teams employ a number of tools and strategies to protect the perimeter and interior of a site.
Our highly trained team of corporate security professionals will work with you to assure all aspects of your business are protected.
Event Security Services
Whether you’re hosting a small intimate gathering or a multi-site business convention, event security services make all the difference.
Our highly trained team of hotel security experts have decades of combined experience tackling the common challenges faced by this vibrant industry.
Oil Gas Protection Detail
Our cost-effective oil gas protection detail services aim to keep your off-site locations & production sites safe from intruders and criminals.
Onsite Security Services
Onsite security services can minimize thefts, assaults, vandalism and other crimes that commonly occur in the workplace.
From 24/7 security officers to alarm setups, installation & monitoring our residential security services cover every aspect of security you may need.
Response & Patrol
Our response & patrol officers stationed at your home or business, you can focus elsewhere while knowing your property & assets are protected.
Emergency Security Services
We offer emergency security services in the event your organization's security is compromised or needs an extra layer of protection.
Fire Watch Services
Fire watch services are often comprised of off-duty or retired firefighters and their experience with fighting fires is invaluable.
Remote Surveillance Units
APG offers remote surveillance camera systems for your construction projects, retail parking lots and many other uses for your security needs.
Online Security Courses
APG will provide a vast array of security classes online to choose from. Click here to learn more.
Request A Free Quote Today!
Protection With The Latest Technology Software
APG uses the latest technology management software, with LIVE GPS, Electronic Daily Activity Reports (EDAR's) and Electronic Serious Incident Reports (ESIR's) giving our clients the highest degree of accuracy in our services.
Error! You must specify an anchor parameter if you are not using the auto_thumb option.
Industries We Work WithAmerican Protection Group (APG) takes care of all customers needs and requirements, so you can devote your time and energy to other areas of responsibility or just to go enjoy your time with those you care about and love.
Construction sites, HOA, Rentals, Universities, Patrols, Apartments Complex and more...
State & Government
Airports, Government Buildings, Correctional, Ports, Trains, Embassy and more...
Hotels, Restaurants, Events, Conventions, Trade Shows, Banquet Halls, Banks, Hospitals and more...
Surveillance & Monitoring Services
Private Investigation Services
If you need a private detective, then let us help you uncover the information you need with our private investigative services.Learn More
Business Alarm Monitoring Services
Business alarm monitoring services protect your business and premises 24/7 to ensure round-the-clock protection and peace of mind.Learn More
Residential Alarm Monitoring Services
From burglar discovery to fire detection, residential alarm monitoring services can deliver customers and their families protection and peace of mind.Learn More
Why Choose Our Security Services?
Benefits Of APG's Security Services
- Mitigate risk and reduce liability by employing armed or unarmed security guards trained in early identification and prevention of incidents. Our security guard team can quickly take action in the event suspicious activity is identified, taking necessary action and steps to decrease the chance of escalation and stopping would-be criminals in their tracks.
- Your employees, contractors and other personnel deserve a safe and secure place to work, as do your patrons, clients and customers. In today’s socially charged environment, workplace violence and attacks are becoming an unfortunately commonplace occurrence.
- On-site security guards are highly familiar with the layout of your business or store, and aware of where each department and contact is at any given time. They are available if customers have questions about directions or where to find certain items.
- Allow you and your family to rest easy, knowing your residence and property is being carefully watched after 24/7 rain or shine. This is especially important for those homes with: Elderly (falls, accidents or medical emergencies) Children at home Extended periods of time away from home (work, travel, etc.) Have pets alone at home Have valuables or irreplaceable heirlooms And more…
- Security guards play a critical role in confining, deescalating and controlling conduct violations in the workplace, acting as a disciplinary officer to maintain order. They serve as a second set of eyes, ensuring workplace policies, regulations and rules are being followed.
- Security guards can reduce liability in the workplace. In the event of an incident, the presence of a security guard is a clear indication that you as a business took necessary and preventative measures to ensure the safety of everyone on-premises. Further, security guards can mediate and reduce the exposure and damage to assets and persons in the event an incident does occur, swiftly jumping into action.