Security is a common concern for home and business owners across the country. When you need reliable onsite security services, make APG your first choice. American Protection Group (APG) is your premier security guard service with more than 34 years of experience in the industry. Our security personnel are trained, experienced and easily identified for optimal visibility. We are equipped to protect properties and facilities of all sizes to meet your residential, commercial and industrial security needs. When you rely on APG for onsite security, you can rest easy knowing your property is in good hands.
American Protection Group works hard to take care of each customer’s unique needs and requirements so that they can put their focus elsewhere. When you contact APG about our onsite security services, we will deliver uniformed, armed or unarmed, security guards that have the physical and practical training necessary to handle all types of threats to properties and businesses. Our guards are highly alert and will swiftly notify you of any issues that may arise while on the job. APG security guards are fully certified, GPS-tracked, reliable and always on time. Let our team of security experts be there for you when you need it most.
Why Choose APG Onsite Security Services?
Every client has different security needs for their business or property. You can count on APG to provide you with onsite security services designed to eliminate security threats and put your mind at ease. Our professional hands-on security guards have developed a strong reputation in the industry due to our exceptional dedication to customer service and the ability to assess potential hazards in any environment. We know exactly what to look for in any situation and have the skills needed to approach and remedy even the most challenging scenarios.
Here are just a few reasons to acquire APG onsite security services:
- Deter crimes in the workplace. Onsite security services can minimize thefts, assaults, vandalism and other crimes that commonly occur in the workplace.
- Handle security matters efficiently. Our security guards provide customers with the first line of defense against unlawful or criminal acts.
- Provide a prompt response time. When a crime occurs, time is of the essence. Having a qualified security guard onsite can help minimize any damages.
- Improve customer service. Security guards will protect your facilities and your customers, whether they need directions or an escort to the parking lot at night.
- Maintain a sense of security. Onsite security services provide customers with a heightened sense of security which can help make all parties feel protected.
Today, many businesses have electronic methods of security in place to deter crime and other unlawful actions. Unfortunately, technology is not always enough to keep customers safe. Having a trained professional onsite can help bridge the security gap and keep people and property safe from harm. At APG, we are interested in learning more about your unique security needs. Reach out to inquire about our onsite security services by calling us at 877.713.1559 or by requesting a quote online today.